Sunday, September 30, 2007

Youtube Madness

So, somehow (i'm not sure how don't ask) the trailer for the doc made it to the front page of youtube. That's really crazy and unbelievable for me but it's great to know that there's an audience for the subject and its certainly giving me fuel to tread on and get this film done asap.

I apologize for the lack of updates but I've just recently gotten internet at home after moving to a new apartment and things have been a bit hectic between moving and work. But fear not, loyal readers (all two of you) I will be updating this blog at least once a week with short excerpts from the film to show what sorta progress is going down.

be patient and thanks for reading.

-d

3 comments:

luvyatoo said...

Muy suave about the YouTube thing! Really really looking forward to checking out the finished film, yo.

Overvision said...

Dude, your trailer made Youtube's front page because it's a brilliantly inspiring idea who's time has come!

Thanks to you, I'm in the process of creating my own toy through Meltdown Comics in Los Angeles.

Thanks for documenting this paradigm shifting transformation of art marketing!

O

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.